View Single Post
Old 02-28-2019, 09:59 AM   #50
carpler
carpler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhowell View Post
I don't believe that anything significant has changed since this thread was last active.

As far as I know the commonly used DRM removal tools do not make any attempt to remove anything other than the actual DRM. Whether or not e-books contain personally identifiable information is a separate question that applies whether or not DRM is involved.

It is safest to honor copyright.
Thank you for your answer.
You say:
"Whether or not e-books contain personally identifiable information is a separate question"
This is what I'm asking for: someone can say if personal information are stored in a purchased epub or not?
Can someone what and where this information are?
carpler is offline   Reply With Quote