View Single Post
Old 09-25-2018, 04:33 PM   #9
Katsunami
Grand Sorcerer
Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW1, KA1
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
That probably says that the format you have stored with the integer custom column isn't something that CC can handle. In particular, CC can deal with "{0:" and "{:", but it can't deal with the format "{0;" (that I think is invalid even in calibre).
The same column #pages does show the correct number in the book list.

Quote:
What is the exact column definition in calibre for #pages?
It's an Integer column, and the "Format for numbers" field has been set to {0;} around... 8 years ago Probably through a howto or another.

I just removed the number formatting, and the display in calibre didn't change. In the details screen, the #pages column now works as well. (I still wonder why it worked in the book list, though.)

Thanks for the help.

Last edited by Katsunami; 09-25-2018 at 04:37 PM.
Katsunami is offline   Reply With Quote