View Single Post
Old 10-19-2014, 11:01 AM   #51
ManDay
E-Reader
ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: DPT-S1
Quote:
Originally Posted by T.W.G View Post
NO! Sony does NOT ship to Europe! That's the problem for us european customers. :-(
So, out of curiousity: What happens when you check out at the link I gave above with having selected a European contry? If it weren't for the form which returns an error for every possible telephone-number I try giving it, I would know myself.

Edit: I managed to get past the phone-number input and it then says:

Quote:
The following item(s) you selected are currently not available for shipment to this location due to the following reason(s):

We currently do not allow this item to be shipped to your chosen destination

You can either remove this item(s) from your cart or enter a different address below.
As someone completely ignorant of economic concerns: Does anyone know why a company like Sony would do that and restrict sales to ceratin countries?

Last edited by ManDay; 10-19-2014 at 12:00 PM.
ManDay is offline   Reply With Quote