View Single Post
Old 12-11-2013, 04:21 PM   #338
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
My final note about the PW2 and the disastrous update - Amazon is taking it back and giving me a full refund. The update made the PW2 completely unusable FOR ME. I am astonished, absolutely astonished, that they would rather give me a refund on a 3 month old device, than roll mine back to the original firmware.
Well at least you got the full amount back that's great about Amazon no other place would do that.

I think the collections will get better in time though. The ones on the Kindle Fire are really nice and they don't sync.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote