View Single Post
Old 09-30-2013, 10:25 PM   #62
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josieb1 View Post
My PW1 is very good and I've been debating over the financial sense to upgrade, especially as I have two more years of a three year warranty for it, but I am tempted.

I read two types of books, one I like to keep on an ereader permanently as its not stored in the cloud, and for that, as I only read that genre at home, I use a KK for (my PW is my main reader), do you think it's indulgent to replace th KK with my old PW and buy the new one as my main reader? That's what my heart wants to do but my head is having a few issues with the extravagance.
Maybe a tiny bit extravagant, but I am thinking of also keeping my PW1 around as a second reader, and for traveling, since it has 3G, even though I also have a KK and a K4B that I never even touch any more.

At the end of the day, I love reading so much that the Pw2's screen and lighting will improve my overall quality of reading, I think - not sure if this helps you.
Of course, my PW1 is not perfect, so for me it would improve my quality of reading tremendously if I get a screen like the ones pictured here.

Last edited by xendula; 09-30-2013 at 10:28 PM.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote