View Single Post
Old 07-16-2013, 12:56 AM   #41
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorOhh View Post
The list wouldn't matter since it is not the method used to access any author's temp VL.
I meant the list of Additional Searches - e.g. if you had each of your 930 Authors as an Additional Search, then... not saying you would... but it would be a long list and probably wouldn't scroll any better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorOhh View Post
Tag browser, sort by popularity vice sort by name (see attached).
but I was hoping for a search term that I could save or use to define a VL etc - never mind.

I've got a lot of 'books' by Paul Krugman, but he's not one of my favourite economists

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote