View Single Post
Old 03-17-2012, 02:03 PM   #11
TonyToews
Evangelist
TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox and Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by BWinmill View Post
Copy the file to your Vox,
By using the USB cable and the USB storage option that pops up on the Vox? Then place the zip file in the root of the drive letter that appears in Windows?

Later: Yes, that worked. The Vox is just finishing up the update now.

Even later: Vox stated sideload updated was applied successfully but now it wants to do another update of some sort which is downloading quite slow. FRIG that download also failed at 40%. And the main Kobo screen is stuck at Loading...

Powering off and on isn't solving the main Kobo screen being stuck at Loading ... I'll give it a half hour and then I'm going to start using it as a vegetable cutting board.

So now when I tap Library at the bottom I get a screen stating The application Kobo (process.com.kobobooks.pegasus.androied) is not responding. Now it's stating Application Launcher in process com.android.launcher) is not responding. Force close.

Guess the Vox is very FRIGGED now.

Probably have to do a factory reset. Fortunately I don't have a lot loaded on there. Hmm, all my Angry Bird levels will be lost.

Last edited by TonyToews; 03-17-2012 at 02:31 PM.
TonyToews is offline   Reply With Quote