Thread: Hisense A5
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2019, 11:06 AM   #64
eReader fan
Addict
eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.

Device: Onyx Nova pro and Hisense A2 pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Question Mark View Post
Still not sure what their game is as the whole affair soured me from doing business within them again when stock eventually becomes available. The part which especially rankles is the fake shipping. My tracking number still shows that shipping information has been received by DHL. Who knows, perhaps they intend to send me a free phone...
The same happend to me. I bought it more or less when you bought it, and just canceled it a few days ago. But maybe we did a mistake canceling it. The reason of what they did is clear is you search again for hisense a5. The same phone now cost 100€ more. It seems they were testing the market to see how many buyers will be, and in front of the numbers of buyers appeared in the first 3-4 days decided to delay selling until most of the buyers canvels the purchasing, to increase the price.

300€ for that phone with shitty camera, processor and one single screen is a robbery. I am not going to buy it, and hope nobody will do it at that price.

I am going to give 1 star to the store arguing inexistence of communication, extreme delay and thiev practised, as this is the only I can do. Question mark, and all users who found themselves in this situation, hope you do the same

EDIT: The point of having a shitty processor its not correct. If you want more info look up to post 76

Last edited by eReader fan; 12-13-2019 at 08:26 PM.
eReader fan is offline   Reply With Quote