View Single Post
Old 08-06-2009, 07:36 AM   #5
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by arvinder View Post
TOC required after adding cover page image.
I don't understand what you mean by this.. The NCX is always required.

Quote:
Table of Contents can be created and linked from headings levels (h1-h6) within XHTML file just like NCX has been created automatically.
If you mean an "inline" TOC with <a> tags, then this will probably not be supported on principle. Epub books have an NCX and should not have an inline TOC. If a lot of people say I'm wrong here and should still implement this feature, I could change my mind. I am wrong here and have changed my mind.

Quote:
2. User can move between links from "source to target" and from "target to source".
I know what you mean by this. Links are currently broken btw. When I get them working, we can talk about this.

Quote:
3. Find and replace option are very much required in both editor and browser.

4. A parser required to validate XHTML 1.1 , CSS 2.0 styling.

5. A regular expression based search and replace feature is must.
All on tracker already. In the future, please consult it before requesting features/reporting bugs. If an issue you're insterested has already been created, star it so that is rises higher up the list.

Last edited by Valloric; 08-06-2009 at 07:51 AM.
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote