View Single Post
Old 05-20-2009, 11:03 AM   #7
MerLock
Evangelist
MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Many months ago, I was very excited to hear that Borders was going to setup their own website instead of continuing to use Amazon as their online retailer. Borders announced that they would be also launching a section dedicated to ebooks in partnership with Sony.

Sadly, I found out after the website was launched, that this "ebook section" just directed the consumer to Sony's connect software so that they can purchase ebooks through it. I was hoping that it was going to expand ebook content but it never materialized the way I had hoped.
MerLock is offline   Reply With Quote