View Single Post
Old 05-19-2009, 07:13 PM   #6
wodin
Illiterate
wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy S10+, Microsoft Surface Pro
I bought my PRS505 from Borders, and it came with the Sony Connect software in the box, and a separate CD rubber banded to the outside of the box. The outside CD said to use it instead of the one inside, and I would be able to access the Borders site. Actually all it did was redirect to the Sony site.

I’m not sure, but I think Borders gets a kickback from Sony if you come in through that door. Other than that, I saw essentially no difference.
wodin is offline   Reply With Quote