View Single Post
Old 02-21-2023, 12:57 PM   #2
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean View Post
I have an 11th generation Kindle paperwhite (Signature edition).

It displays both my ebooks and Audible books but I am only interested in seeing the ebooks as I don't listen to Audible on my paperwhite.

I there any way to remove them from my Kindle? There is no remove option and the settings menu only allows for showing Audible in Home and Library or Library only. It doesn't offer an option to not show them at all.

If I connect the kindle to my computer the directory doesn't have any audible books listed that I can delete.
Go to Settings -> Device Options -> Advanced Options -> Home & Library -> Audible Content and choose Show in Library Filter Only.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote