View Single Post
Old 03-26-2009, 10:01 AM   #1
catsittingstill
Guru
catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1.0.8, iPod Touch, Kindle Keyboard
Kindle Books From Amazon Without DRM

As I understand it, some of the books that Amazon sells for Kindle have no DRM. Alas, I can't see any way to tell which ones they are. Since I consider books without DRM more valuable (for obvious reasons that have been covered many times) and I have the impression I'm not the only one, I was thinking it might be good to set up a list here of which books are known not to have DRM and are therefore better values for the money.

So to start off:

Analog Science Fiction and Fact (magazine, not book, I know) has no DRM.

Anybody else know one? Or more?
catsittingstill is offline   Reply With Quote