View Single Post
Old 06-28-2020, 12:41 AM   #1
xenduro
xenduro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xenduro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xenduro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xenduro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xenduro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xenduro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xenduro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xenduro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xenduro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xenduro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xenduro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
Question when i save all files to 1 folder

when i save books to one folder
why do i get .jpg files and .opf files? i have a lot of books and i just delete them, because i do not know what 2 do with them? it takes hours...and then more hours to delete them again from the re-cycle bin.

i think i only want .epub,.azw3,.mobi and .pdf formats. i split them to different folders (the epubs anyway) and then load what i want to phone and tablet.

why does it export those types? how do i use them?

i have over 300,000 books in calibre.
i export by author 4 times a-c d-h i-q r-z (60,000 to 90,000 in each).
tks Greg R.
xenduro is offline   Reply With Quote