View Single Post
Old 03-01-2018, 11:47 AM   #112
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwalker8 View Post
I've seen a number of attempts at streaming magazines. None of them really took off. Proprietary systems just don't seem to work well. Zinio seems to be the most popular Proprietary system, and really it appears to be just some form of encrypted PDF, as far as I can .
There's one called Texture that seems to be giving it the old college try. I was tempted to try it out, but I realized I don't much care about magazines at the best of times.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote