View Single Post
Old 10-28-2017, 05:33 PM   #30
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lepricon View Post
Have you checked it in a dark room? Because with pw and voyage even if you turn off front light completely there is still glimmer light that can be seen in darkness.
I asking that because it is very important to me to turn off light completely. I can still cancel my order if there is no possibility to do that.
If you can only see it in total darkness, what's the problem? You can't read in total darkness without a light.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote