View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 10:10 PM   #196
jackhulk
Connoisseur
jackhulk has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjackhulk has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjackhulk has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjackhulk has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjackhulk has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjackhulk has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjackhulk has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjackhulk has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjackhulk has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjackhulk has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjackhulk has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austen

Device: K3 3G
Yeah I have tetris rom in folder, but even if that folder was empty it shouldn't matter as the program (kindlet, app - what IS the correct term please?) would still run as it gives the user a choice of which rom they would like to load.

Haven't installed USBnet net, but I plan too. Only jailbroke few days ago so still just working my through all the goodies that come with it. I NEVER expected to find a gba emulator running on kindle! Great stuff!

Last edited by jackhulk; 12-07-2012 at 10:12 PM.
jackhulk is offline   Reply With Quote