View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012, 06:46 PM   #38
khromov
Connoisseur
khromov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khromov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khromov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khromov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khromov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khromov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khromov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khromov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khromov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khromov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khromov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbgallant View Post
I am having a really hard time trying to figure out how to enter my username and password correctly into this recipe. I have tried everything. I thought I was simply to replace just replaced the 'username' and 'password' in the following:

br['username'] = self.username
if self.password is not None:
br['password'] = self.password

with my username and password.. that hasn't seem to work?

Thanks for the help!
You set the password inside the Calibre interface when you schedule the feed downloads. Let me know if you need any further assistance.
khromov is offline   Reply With Quote