View Single Post
Old 11-26-2010, 07:29 PM   #8
SpiderMatt
Grand Arbiter
SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod Touch, Amazon Kindle, Motorola Droid
I use ComicRack to manage my digital comic collection and it has a pretty good converter that includes PDF as an option. I've used it in the past and it works really well. My main question is how the NookColor handles the files. I tried out the device today at B&N and noticed that it handles magazines really well, but looking online has shown me that PDF support isn't quite as smooth an experience. Does anyone know what format the magazine come in? Does anyone else have thoughts on the PDF support?
SpiderMatt is offline   Reply With Quote