View Single Post
Old 01-16-2019, 11:13 AM   #17
Psymon
Chief Bohemian Misfit
Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, ADE
Oh, of course, I can certainly understand your reasons for doing so -- just as with designing for the Amazon market, it totally makes sense that you want to reach that outlet to sell your books, and need to design for that. I'm not designing to "sell," though, but rather the emphasis for me is on being free to design things the way I want to (and not have those designs fall apart in Kindle or whatever).

I guess each approach has its reasons and merits -- it's just that with mine, you can't make any sort of living from it. I really do applaud you, though, and what you do, Hitch. It's not what I do, but nevertheless you're an "ebook hero" of mine. I guess it's similar to, say, a heavy metal guitarist being able to appreciate a classical violinist (or vice versa) or something.
Psymon is offline   Reply With Quote