View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013, 10:11 PM   #2066
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by fidofido300 View Post
attached file gives 'list index out of range' error and wxits without passing information to calibre Jobs to be processed.
It worked fine for me for a few test cases. If you want to post or PM me the links, I can can try them from here. But...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmXinu View Post

I don't have a premium account for storiesonline.net and I don't plan to get one. If I get the saved page I asked for I'll look at it again, but until then I've done what I can with the information I have.

Besides, the released version works if you take the story out of 'My Library', doesn't it?
I did find some stories that didn't download. The initial fetch gave a "no preview available" message. This wasn't picked up by the need to login check. Then another was blocked by some filtering that can be set on the site. Both of these caused a problem fetching the author page.

I have attached a version of the adapter that fixes both of these. I also changed the site URL pattern to accept the link page URL with the ":i" on it.
Attached Files
File Type: zip adapter_storiesonlinenet.zip (3.7 KB, 184 views)