View Single Post
Old 10-14-2019, 09:50 AM   #27
NullNix
Guru
NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kindle Oasis 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirtel View Post
For me it's easy. I'm lazy. If the screen is not outright horrible, I can't be bothered with returning and exchanging. Fortunately none of my ereaders has been horrible enough for me to get off my a$$.
Seconded. I don't really understand the huge numbers of people here who seem to want totally even lighting. The lighting on most books is wildly uneven unless you are the sort of person who routinely crushes books flat and smashes their spines to read them (in which case death is too good for you :P ), yet nobody ever complains about that...
NullNix is offline   Reply With Quote