View Single Post
Old 06-07-2018, 07:01 PM   #29
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atunah View Post
Well, they finally added a feature I am totally clueless how to use. I wouldn't even know where to get started, where to get the fonts, etc. But good for those that been wanting that without having to do the hacking whatever they had to do for it.
I like it because I now use my favorite font (Constantia) on my 8th Generation Kindle (KT3) when reading library books. This is the font I embed into ePub books (via Calibre) for my Nook and Sonys (and I also have it loaded on my Kobos). To get the Constantia font was the only reason I jailbroke my 8th Generation Kindle – only to have issues with the app that was supposed to load fonts. Now I don't have to worry about jailbreaking. I'm very surprised (and happy) Amazon did this. I've wondered why they balked at this in the past.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote