View Single Post
Old 06-07-2018, 03:43 PM   #27
graycyn
Wizard
graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Kindle Oasis 2, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atunah View Post
Well, they finally added a feature I am totally clueless how to use. I wouldn't even know where to get started, where to get the fonts, etc. But good for those that been wanting that without having to do the hacking whatever they had to do for it.

I kind of feel the same way. Nice feature, but I’m not really sure I’ll use it.

What I would love to have would be an e-reader friendly serif font with true small caps included. That I would happily load on both my Kindle AND Kobo, but where to find....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
graycyn is offline   Reply With Quote