View Single Post
Old 06-07-2018, 01:32 PM   #25
sneakyspider
Ereader Addicts Anonymous
sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (2)KO2, PW7thGen., KT2, iPadMini1
I've found a few fonts from the ones I have on my computer that I like the look of on the Kindle. My favorite free font, called "Average,", unfortunately doesn't have an italic included, but my second favorite called "Bliss Pro," does. I actually have several fonts under the custom menu right now, as I've found I like switching periodically between them as the inclination strikes. My work around for the new font feature not working for .mobi books, converting them to .azw3 with Calibre works fine, although it's a little annoying as I have a lot of books I need to convert.

Last edited by sneakyspider; 06-07-2018 at 01:34 PM.
sneakyspider is offline   Reply With Quote