View Single Post
Old 12-03-2017, 09:24 PM   #56
Atunah
Wizard
Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1/K3/BasicK Voyage/Oasis1/Oasis3
I like to binge read in KU. I find authors/series I like and then plow through them. And I add stuff I find to my wishlists I can access from my kindles. I still have like 400+ books on KU wishlists so I am not running out any time soon. I just bought another 2 year sub which will kick in when my current runs out in July of 2018.
I supplement my reading with KU, I still read all kinds of other stuff that isn't in the program.
Atunah is offline   Reply With Quote