View Single Post
Old 10-26-2017, 07:55 AM   #19
cerem0ny
Evangelist
cerem0ny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cerem0ny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cerem0ny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cerem0ny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cerem0ny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cerem0ny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cerem0ny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cerem0ny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cerem0ny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cerem0ny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cerem0ny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra Colour
Those cones were the worst. And made even worse by having them on the side of the screen-making each line of text a uniquely individual blotchy, shadowy mess. This is the only thing stopping me from selling my lungs on the black market to get that Oasis 2. I simply cannot go through the disappointment again. Those threads on Mobileread arguing about who sees intensified the poor experience.
Right now im very happy with my Kobo Aura One but I do miss Amazon's premium finish feel that Kobo devices dont really have. I always subconsciously compare the two ereader brands to Apple and Samsung. Looking forward to the initial reviews on Mobileread.
cerem0ny is offline   Reply With Quote