View Single Post
Old 12-03-2016, 06:28 AM   #10
DrNefario
Wizard
DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Touch, Nook SimpleTouch
I've got three particular very long books I've been meaning to read - Ash by Mary Gentle, Shogun by James Clavell and little baby Lonesome Dove by Larry McMurtry at a mere 900-and-some pages - so I'm thinking of doing some kind of King of the Mountains challenge for long books.

I also want to make a special effort to complete some series. There are quite a few where I've read 2/3 of a trilogy.

And one of the new enthusiasms that endangered my TBR target this year was the David Gemmell Morningstar Award shortlists. I've decided to read every book ever shortlisted for the award (which is not all that many, it hasn't been around long, and I've already read quite a few) and have already acquired all but 3. I'd better set myself a target for these.

I think those are going to be my main new goals for next year.