View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 10:49 AM   #19
Tacty
Zealot
Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One/Kobo Touch/iPad3
Quote:
Originally Posted by jocampo View Post
hmmm,

GoodReader does that, I think. I double touch and it zooms enough to hide edges.

Have you tried GoodReader?
hmm, not so sure...it does zoom but what happens when you go to the next page? it goes back and you have to double tap it again? it's not the same thing...point is you dont have to double tap or do pinch to zoom in pdf, you just have to press one zoom button in menu and pdf text is automatically zoomed until the edge of the screen. no more zooming or double tap or anything. program is called repligo reader, i sugest everyone who has android to try. of course, buy program or donate, suport an excellant developer!

P.S. some called it ebook reading mode. ebook reading mode automatically recognizes the text and images and sizes them to fit your screen perfectly emulating an e book experience while still being able to adjust text size and appearance.

with repligo, you can have epub/ebook experince with pdf on tablets, and that's no small thing...

Last edited by Tacty; 12-20-2012 at 11:12 AM.
Tacty is offline   Reply With Quote