View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 04:32 PM   #62
Quexos
Member Retired
Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
It would be totally impractical. Plus what books would you keep in there, who's gonna start a book then quit it (unless they plan to use your toilet for days on end) and so on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsAmandaK View Post
I don't think I could EVER do that ... I would seriously want to disinfect that thing and well that wouldn't go over well.

I don't know many people that have reading material ... isn't that kind of awkward to go to someone else's house and camp out on the toilet? lol
Quexos is offline   Reply With Quote