Thread: Suggestion
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2008, 12:04 PM   #25
jerryleejr
Koby-rific!
jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Sage,Kobo Aura One, Glo HD,PRS-T1,PRS-950, PRS 300, PRS 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
well, my pin could definitely meet your pin for a beer, easily ! you just tell it the time and place. it is already there. i promise, it knows how to keep a secret : you can tell it all about the secret plot.
Yeah and the next thing ya know you have a bunch of little staples running around, and you end up next to the blue fish!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyMaveety View Post
Duck .... there are few people on the planet crazier than me. Just ask my neighbors.

And, sure ... why not?? Anyone wants to come out to the middle of absolutely nowhere and visit a crazy cat lady .... come on out!! I'll even clean up the guest room for ya!!

Bring your own bathing suit and beer, I've got enough cat allergy meds for everyone.

Only rule ... no shooting the wildlife; in or out of season. Only two rules ... no shooting the wildlife;in or out of season, and no eating all the hostesses' chocolate without replacing it. Only three rules no shooting the wildlife;in or out of season, and no eating all the hostesses' chocolate without replacing it, and put the toilet seat DOWN when you are done. Amongst our rules are .....
Ricky I think I have been by your house Middle of nowhere texas I bought a T-shirt while I was there.
jerryleejr is offline   Reply With Quote