View Single Post
Old 11-08-2011, 06:56 PM   #4
pokee
Fanatic
pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.

Device: Kobo WiFi, Kobo Glo, Kobo Vox, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Tab2
I consider the Vox a really good entry level tablet. I didn't want to invest a lot of money into a tablet because I didn't know how much I'd use it. The Vox does everything I want it to do (read digi mags, movies, Netflix, read kids interactive books, Reading Life and Pulse, read library books and regular books, You Tube, Facebook and Email with my IP) and more. My two disappointments: I can't listen to borrowed .WMA audiobooks (Overdrive app only plays .MP3) and ADE does not recognize the Vox, so I cannot sideload my borrowed books - have to read with Overdrive app.

I can get around those disappointments, so I'd consider the Vox a BIG success from my standpoint! Now...I just need to see how much I use it. If it's not that much, then I am good. If it's a ton, then I can see upgrading to the Galaxy Tab when the price comes down!
pokee is offline   Reply With Quote