View Single Post
Old 11-08-2011, 06:05 PM   #2
46jimbo
Zealot
46jimbo is at one with the great books of the world.46jimbo is at one with the great books of the world.46jimbo is at one with the great books of the world.46jimbo is at one with the great books of the world.46jimbo is at one with the great books of the world.46jimbo is at one with the great books of the world.46jimbo is at one with the great books of the world.46jimbo is at one with the great books of the world.46jimbo is at one with the great books of the world.46jimbo is at one with the great books of the world.46jimbo is at one with the great books of the world.

Device: Kobo Touch + Kobo Aura
I have an Asus Transformer tablet and I'm very happy with it. But it's power and features are way beyond the Vox and the price is double. Remember, you get what you pay for! For example, the Vox is stripped of a microphone, so you can't use Skype. You also can't connect things like a Bluetooth keyboard.

I personally don't like reading much on the tablet, as the lcd screen is more tiring on my eyes. My Kobo Touch is my dedicated ereader.
46jimbo is offline   Reply With Quote