View Single Post
Old 10-15-2011, 07:05 PM   #39
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
I don't have a problem with Cloud storage but I wouldn't use them as a primary backup. I'm old school. I backup everything to discs twice.

Hard Drives fail even ones not so old. I had to replace my hard drive this last week after it failed and it wasn't even two years old. It use to be a hard drive lasted 5 years or more. Not so it seems ever other year I have to get a new drive now. Western Digital isn't what it use to be So the more backup copies of your data the better. As for privacy. I wouldn't trust cloud storage for important things but for ebooks, music and transferring between PCs it works great!

I do have externals and they saved me heartbreak this week as I was able to get my stuff backed up before my drive went kaput.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote