View Single Post
Old 10-15-2011, 02:45 PM   #34
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
I use Carbonite online backup on my main desktop computer. Its old, has all my files, would rather not lose them. Even though I periodically backup on to an external hard drive, I don't do it often enough. With Carbonite I can go to any of my other computers and log in and search and download to another computer.
I'm also using Carbonite, but I'm a bit wary of the whole idea of off-site storage, having been burned once by using another company. That company was Hewett-Packard, a name trusted because I felt they had a solid reputation and wouldn't be going anywhere any time soon. Needless to say, I was quite surprised when they discontinued their service. But at least they gave their customers some warning and some time to transfer their files off their servers.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote