View Single Post
Old 02-12-2012, 08:48 PM   #24
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Glo HD, Mini, Kindle Voyage
Maybe it is a server issue for mine, then. I'll have to see if this ever happens when my wifi is off. I have it on quite a lot.

I got the red lighted cover. It's pretty. But just looking at the naked Kindle, I decided was not so pretty. So I got a red skin with lightning flashes on it. --but I only put it on the front. I had it on the back, too, but the page turn buttons made a clicking sound which drove me crazy, so I took the back skin off.
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote