View Single Post
Old 06-19-2017, 06:22 PM   #9
Question Mark
Wizard
Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: More than I need, but not as many as I would like.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braid View Post
I keep my Aura One at home. Because it is so big and thin, and the screen is so big and flush, I think I would worry about carrying it around in my bag. For a reader to carry about with me everywhere, I think I would choose something else.
Never have had any problems carrying my KA1 anywhere. It lives in its sleepcover and regularly gets thrown into any bag which I happen to be using. Never a problem.
Question Mark is offline   Reply With Quote