View Single Post
Old 05-29-2017, 01:34 PM   #2
stumped
Wizard
stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo forma, Kobo Libra, Huawei media Tab, fire HD10, PW3 HDX8.9,
Update, for a 2nd opinion I opened the book in Bookari, at the same table, on the same device. I don't lose any characters, but it is still a poor read, as it is unclear where row entries begin and end in the right column. So I think I can blame moon reader and not the css for the lost text.. moon must miscalculate the available space
I would still prefer to regex the table out of existence and have each entry appear, left aligned ,as
Name in bold
Description on normal
Line space
Next name in bold etc

I guess i do that with multiple regex passes on that page only
For my education, is there an alternative way to get a two column layout effect, without needing a table ?
stumped is offline   Reply With Quote