View Single Post
Old 07-25-2008, 02:37 AM   #14
seajewel
Fanatic
seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Sony PRS-950
i will chip in some money towards this effort. I'd been meaning to, anyways, just because Calibre is that awesome, but now with the advent of actual epub support on the Reader, and reports that epub is faster (less time to format) I would really love to see epub be an output format for calibre. i'll deal with it in a couple of days, though.. in the middle of finishing up my job and moving. and not very much, i'm afraid, but i'll do what i can in appreciation.
seajewel is offline   Reply With Quote