View Single Post
Old 08-07-2017, 07:37 PM   #15
slowsmile
Witchman
slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android S5
I also think that's its worthing bearing in mind something which I mentioned earlier. I have already said that both the old KP and the newer KP 3 Kindle test apps do not display ebook KF7 images correctly.

I tested this by first running my plugin on an epub with an ebook image. Afterwards I then changed the KF8 image line entry and doubled the percentage value. I did this so I could more easily distinguish between KF7 and KF8 displays in KP and KP3. When I loaded this epub in KP and KP3 both app displays showed the larger image for all eInk emulations This means that both KP and KP 3 will display KF8 images(as a %) for all their eInk emulations. And this is completely wrong, so these Kindle apps cannot be trusted accurately to test KF7/KF8 displays. I also think that this fact may have caused some confusion. So I agree with Hitch, the only way to properly test this appears to be on an actual KF7 device. Worth remembering.

Last edited by slowsmile; 08-07-2017 at 08:13 PM.
slowsmile is offline   Reply With Quote