View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013, 04:04 AM   #7
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
The DEV Hub needs to be removed from the top line in the forum page.
Thanks. Will be fixed ASAP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tompe View Post
I will need to access my old files there if it is real and wonder how to do that. The argument for putting things in the Dev hub were that it was permanent and did not disappear when developers disappear...
Nothing has been deleted; we only shut down the machine that was running Dev. Dev was a heavily modified Trac system which was too time-consuming to maintain in comparison to how little it was actually used (which is not a surprise given the rise of Github and such).

I am considering putting the stored files together and listing them for download if that would solve your problem.
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote