View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 01:10 PM   #778
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
One example of that I found the other day is cereals. I have a bowl of cornflakes every morning for breakfast. Nothing wrong with that - it's a reasonably healthy breakfast; when you read the box it tells you it has 180 calories in a 30g serving with 125ml of semi-skimmed milk. It suddenly occurred to me to wonder, however, how much 30g of cornflakes actually is, so I weighed it one morning - and it's about a third of the amount I'd normally been eating!
Oh my gosh! That is me. I am sitting here eating my bowl of organic wheat cereal and it is a heaping bowl!!!

Starting tomorrow I am putting 1/3 of the amount in the bowl.

Yikes.
new is offline   Reply With Quote