View Single Post
Old 08-17-2011, 11:07 AM   #14
elcreative
Wizard
elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS505, 600, 350, 650, Nexus 7, Note III, iPad 4 etc
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenMonkey View Post
iPhones are notably more expensive, so more affluent people own them.

Wow, big surprise.
Which probably also correlates to income.
Definitely untrue... take a look at asking prices of top-end Android Smartphones like Galaxy II S...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjk View Post
Android users are 50% more likely to have a Yahoo mail account? ( maybe just to access Hunch )
Hmmm, I no longer know anyone with a Yahoo mail account, moved to GMail or just use their ISPs mail services...

Quote:
Originally Posted by anamardoll View Post
Oh, look, a poll with self-chosen responders. We had a name for those in Statistical Analysis: useless.

Both my husband and I fit in the "iPhone group" but are Android users. Well, I say that, but I'm the only one of us who is female. Other than that, though... 'Course we've never filled out a poll on Hunch because what the heck is Hunch?
We had a name for polls like that as well but it was spelled slightly differently, more like c**p as it was shorter and more to the point... and seconded with "Hunch"??? Must be too trendy for sane mortals with a life...
elcreative is offline   Reply With Quote