View Single Post
Old 08-27-2010, 02:21 PM   #8
TenaciousBadger
Mrawr?
TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle 3 wifi
hmmm, how about saving the PDF as a Word Document (if you have the professional Adobe rather than the Reader) and form there on it's as simple as finding the specific text of the header/footer (a nice CTRL+F and copy pasting the text) and then replacing all with nothing so they'll poof... disappear

[if you only have the reader, i think you have the option to save as TXT, from where you'll have to copy-paste into a Word.]

from there it's easy to save as HTML and do what you want with it (use calibre or mobipocket creator <--- i'm really liking this one, moves lighting fast to convert to .prc--accepted by kindle--and it keeps your formatting specs)

i hope this helps even thought it sounds a bit complicated
you wouldn't happen to have Open Office installed, would you?
TenaciousBadger is offline   Reply With Quote