View Single Post
Old 08-24-2013, 01:46 PM   #8
vugtitan
Addict
vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrdie View Post
Been doing the trick with the reset button and it's helped some. However, I cannot replace the battery using any of the instructions I found as being legally blind my tinkering days are pretty much over and I have no tech-savvy friends able to assist. In fact, I AM the tech-savvy friend. Guess I'll just have to nurse the battery along as much as I can until I can get a new tablet or reader, hopefully sometime next month when there's a back to school sale on.
i got the alurak too.its screen is rubbish and hard to read with greenish tinge.only decent thing is the file browser.

battery takes 5 hours to charge and degrades quickly.

i don't use it anymore.

why don't you upgrade to the 21st century and buy a nook?

readability is 10000 times better.
vugtitan is offline   Reply With Quote