View Single Post
Old 11-18-2011, 03:05 PM   #89
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by sabredog View Post
That may be the case, but he asked for alternatives, so he was provided with them.

We have multiple ereaders in our house including a Kindle. Calibre handles all that conversion transparently.

I still love my Sony ereaders though, even my T1
I have noticed that when converting ePub to Mobipocket, it can be hit or miss as to using Mobipocket Reader or Calibre to convert. The best way to do it is to use both and pick the better looking Mobipocket file to read.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote