View Single Post
Old 09-29-2013, 03:09 AM   #13
Doitsu
Grand Sorcerer
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
Dear Doitsu:
(I was being affectionate in the truncation. Nickname-y. Shan't happen again).
You can truncate my name anytime, Hitchy baby.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
To work, I think, the easiest path (which shan't be what happens, most surely) would be a media-query type styling; you'd have a span class that wraps the footnote NUMBER or indicator. That's the easiest way.
I respectfully disagree. The easiest path would be <aside> tags, and since Kindles and KindleGen simply ignore them (they are treated like divs), no media queries would be required.
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote