View Single Post
Old 06-14-2021, 02:59 AM   #94
rantanplan
Guru
rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite (2021), Boox Note Air 2+, Kobo Clara 2E, Tolino Vision 6
So I was trying hard to find something that would meet your requirements and is more on the entertaining side of Sci-Fi. I'd like to recommend "Pandora's Legions" by Christopher Anvil.

The book from the perspective of an alien race that has just conquered earth. The beginning of the book is set in the early 20th century. What makes this book special is that the aliens quickly realize that, even though they have been able to conquer earth, the humans are acutally smarter than them. You could even say that they realize that they're bumbling idiots.

It's super entertaining and does comment on the human nature a bit in good fun. I think you'll like it.
rantanplan is offline   Reply With Quote