View Single Post
Old 01-13-2019, 10:12 PM   #32
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by compurandom View Post
I'm actually kinda surprised calibre doesn't have an identifier registration system. I more or less wrote one. If I were to generalize this, I'd add a column to also replace get_book_url_name() and probably use **kwargs instead of a fixed array.
The metadata source plugins act as the identifier registration system. The rules BR pointed to were added a while ago for identifiers without the backing of a plugin. You should be able to populate that programmatically. But, I'll have a look your solution in the next few days.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote