View Single Post
Old 06-17-2015, 05:37 AM   #962
doubleshuffle
Unicycle Daredevil
doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura HD (R.I.P. After six years the USB socket died.) tolino shine 3
Well, I don't usually post here, because I start putting pressure on myself once I've announced something, but anyway...

I'm working on two projects at the moment, one is a collection of all I can lay hands on in digital form by AE (George William Russell), an Irishman of the late 19th and early 20th centuries who was involved with everything and everyone that was interesting in Irish politics and culture at the time (Celtic Revival, poetry, theosophy, politics, agricultural reform, Yeats, Joyce...). If anybody should run across anything by him that's not on one of the Gutenbergs or the Internet Archive, I'd be grateful for a heads-up.

With my other project I'm venturing into the world of illustrated books, inspired by (and also a bit intimidated while on the other hand shamelessly stealing code from) the amazing efforts of GrannyGrump. Joseph Jacobs issued a number of collections of fairy tales with fantastic illustrations by J.D. Batten. I'm working on the Celtic Fairy Tales at the moment, but things are going well, and I think I might follow them up with more later.
doubleshuffle is offline   Reply With Quote